Veneziano is a versatile traditional plaster used on interiors. It should be applied in thin layers and is able to create smooth finishes, soft and subtle tones as well as a highly polished surfaces.
• All goods sold are non-refundable
• Self-collection after 2 days (delivery is not included)
• Processing time: 2 working days upon order confirmation
The below digital color swatches are not the exact representation of the actual tinted material due to lighting and exposure. Actual tinted materials can vary up to 10%.
Product Features:Minimal to light texture / Medium to high sheen / Dramatic color variation
Coverage:2.5 gallon - 160 sqft / 2 layers
5.0 gallon - 320 sqft / 2 layers
Packing:2.5gal | 5.0gal
* - Premium Color
^ - Wax Required
$220.00 – $460.00
- Veneziano is made from slaked lime and finely ground marble dust creating our finest and smoothest finish.
- Veneziano may be applied with subtle color variation, minimal texture, low sheen or high gloss polish and deep variation of color depending on technique.
- Suitable for interiors and shower stalls .
- Vasari Plaster manufactures the finest healthy, lime based, eco-friendly, non-toxic wall finishes that have no off-gassing (zero VOC) and are hypo-allergenic. Our products offer endless versatility in not only look, feel and texture, but also for both modern and traditional designs.
- Vasari plaster is durable and gets harder and better looking with age.
- Natural plaster and stucco filter the air, absorbing carbon dioxide and odors. Mold and fungus resistant, they are easy to fix, clean and easy to change or paint over Because it’s color integrated, even if it’s scratched it still looks great. Our products also absorb excess humidity, keeping rooms cool and fresh inside.