Stucco is made with added coarse sand allowing lots of texture and depth. Stucco is specially formulated for semi-exteriors but can also be used on interiors. It can be applied smooth and subtle with little sheen or more mottled and textured with a rough finish.
• All goods sold are non-refundable
• Self-collection after 2 days (delivery is not included)
• Processing time: 2 working days upon order confirmation
The below digital color swatches are not the exact representation of the actual tinted material due to lighting and exposure. Actual tinted materials can vary up to 10%.
Product Features:Medium to heavy texture / Low to soft sheen / Subtle color variation
Coverage:2.5 gallon: 55sqft / 2 layers or 125sqft / 1 layer
5 gallon: 110sqft / 2 layers or 250sqft / 1 layer
Packing:2.5gal / 5.0gal
* - Premium Color ^ - Wax Required
$200.00 – $420.00
- Stucco is made from slaked lime and finely ground marble dust with coarse and fine marble sand, making it our heaviest finish. This product has a rougher texture than Veneziano and Marmorino.
- Stucco may be applied with subtle color variation, medium to heavy texture, low sheen or with a smooth subtle sheen and lighter variation of color depending on the application technique.
- Suitable for interiors or for semi-exteriors and shower stalls
- Vasari Plaster manufactures the finest healthy, lime based, eco-friendly, non-toxic wall finishes that have no off-gassing (zero VOC) and are hypo-allergenic. Our products offer endless versatility in not only look, feel and texture, but also for both modern and traditional designs.
- Vasari plaster is durable and gets harder and better looking with age.
- Natural plaster and stucco filter the air, absorbing carbon dioxide and odors. Mold and fungus resistant, they are easy to fix, clean and easy to change or paint over. Plaster doesn’t fade in color, and is UV resistant. Because it’s color integrated, even if it’s scratched it still looks great. Our products also absorb excess humidity, keeping rooms cool and fresh inside