Marmorino plaster is made with added fine sand allowing texture and depth. It can be applied smooth and subtle with little sheen or more mottled and textured with a slightly rougher finish. Combinations of colors, waxes, and methods are endless. Marmorino can be applied on interiors and semi-exteriors.
• All goods sold are non-refundable
• Self-collection after 2 days (delivery is not included)
• Processing time: 2 working days upon order confirmation
The below digital color swatches are not the exact representation of the actual tinted material due to lighting and exposure. Actual tinted materials can vary up to 10%.
Product Features:Minimal to Medium texture / Low to Matte Sheen / Medium Color Variation
Coverage:2.5 gallon - 85 sqft / 2 laters
5.0 gallon - 170 sqft / 2 layers
Packing:2.5gal / 5.0gal
* - Premium Color
^ - Wax Required
$175.00 – $370.00
- Marmorino is made from slaked lime and finely ground marble dust with fine marble sand, giving it more texture than Veneziano.
- Marmorino may be applied with subtle color variation, medium to heavy texture, low sheen or with a smooth subtle sheen and lighter variation of color depending on the application technique.
- Suitable for interiors or semi outdoor and shower stalls when combined with additive.
- Vasari Plaster manufactures the finest healthy, lime based, eco-friendly, non-toxic wall finishes that have no off-gassing (zero VOC) and are hypo-allergenic. Our products offer endless versatility in not only look, feel and texture, but also for both modern and traditional designs.
- Vasari plaster is durable and gets harder and better looking with age. Marmorino absorbs carbon dioxide and odors. Mold and fungus resistant, they are easy to fix, clean and easy to change or paint over. Plaster doesn’t fade in color, and is UV resistant. Because it’s color integrated, even if it’s scratched it still looks great. Our products also absorb excess humidity, keeping rooms cool and fresh inside.